Sunday 25 April 2010

Things I have done # 2

My friend Junior that works in the coffee shop at work did something very sweet indeed after Easter. I got to my desk and there was a wee Easter egg sat on it. And Nicky up the way said. "It's from Junior." Which I thought was a really sweet thing to do. So to say thanks I made him a wee thanks card with a picture of a dog dressed up as a pumpkin. What more can you want? Sequins? Oh yeah probably. So I whacked some of them on there as well. Swish....

Thanks Junior it made my day!! xxx

And then Picto was going on about me putting a "Vote Pirate" Pirate Party poster in my window. I personally think the poster is crap and boring. So I set about making my own one. He has a big man crush on is a serious fan of Zooey Deschanel so I came up with this beauty...

Sorry Zooey if you are reading my blog (one can only hope... fly me to you and I will make you cupcakes) I know you havent officially endorsed Shaun Dyer for Pirate Party Leicester West. But I kinda know that you would secretly like to. So alls fair in love and war. Oh and also if you are happy about endorsing him. How about you throw in a date too? I know he would be pretty happy about that. He's a nice guy.

VOTE PIRATE...
...ZOOEY WOULD.

1 comment: