Wednesday 28 April 2010

Monsieur Bateman...

Do you remember calling me from the Leicester City Football Club Player of the Year Awards at 1am and the conversation going like this;

Matt: Hellooooooooo Hellooooooooo
Char: Hello?
Matt: What would you say if me and Lar brought some
booze back to yours.
Char: What? I'm sleeping.
Matt: If we bought some booze would you drink it with us?
Char: I am sleeping. I have work in the morning.
Matt: Will you drink booze with us?!?!?!
Char: I'm sleeping but you can bring booze and drink it while I am sleeping.
That isnt a problem.
Matt: Drink booze with ussssssssss.
Char: (quite blatantly lying) Maybe I will come down and say hi to you.
Matt: Ok Ok We will bring booze.
Char: Bye *secretly hoping no one brings booze. no one jumps on her bed.
no one rings her again.*

Matthew stop leading Lar astray.

Ps. For those that are wondering. He rang off Lar's phone. So I answered because I worried maybe it was an emergency like, er... you know, she couldn't get in the front door or something.

She obviously knew this hence letting him use her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment