Monday 15 March 2010

Thought of the day...

Unfortunately there is gonna be a little pause in the delivery of my thoughts of the day to you. Because Pictos scanner is up the creek with no paddle so to speak to I am scanner less. BUTTTTT... Lar does inform me that Virgin are coming to grace us with an internet connection on 26th March? SO I will be able to do it myself! So hold your horses. They will come. That is if I am not too busy to actually draw them at that point. I may well be.

But if that is the case I will let you know and I will resume in my next dead period.

Thanks for the comments when I was down in the dumps the other day it was nice. I am a lot happier now. Who knows how long for but at the mo. I kinda got a wee bit of the good butterflies hanging out with me :) I'm fickle...Don't judge me!

1 comment:

  1. glad you are feeling chipper! life is sure a roller coaster, and hormones really don't make it any easier on a girl. grr. you can probably guess what kind of mood i am in. :[

    ReplyDelete