Thursday 25 March 2010

A little insight into my world.....

I am mega bored and have stolen this from Cupcake Sniper as something to do... thanks doll....

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Phone... Although I should probably say keys... but I always do leave the house without them and that my friends is the problem.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Hmmm. I love Urban Decay eyeshadows they are so bright. I love Mac Lipglass. Ummm I like Maybelline waterproof mascara just the regular black one. Oh and to be dramatic I love Christian Dior Diorshow Blackout... But the amount of mascara I use to cover up my albino eyes is phenomenal and this shit is priceeeey. So the Maybelline will do and it looks pretty natural. Although I do get my bonus at work tomorrow so I am gonna try semi permanent eyelash extension things. See whats what. I will report back when I bother...

3. Favorite flower?
I love Tea Roses. And I love Tulips. I love cheap flowers. Like Carnations. I don't know. I like anything fresh. They're pretty.

4. Favorite clothing store?
I think New Look is good at the minute and cheap as chips. I work at Next and get bits and bobs from the staff shop and at the minute they are going much more high fashion and putting out some really good bits and shoes.

5. Favorite perfume ?
I wear Jean Paul Gaultier. This One... and always have. Although to be honest I do like just smelling of soap. I use imperial Leather Japanese Spa shower gel. Its divine. And most of the time costs a quid. Not that that matters cuz feck me I'm frivilous and spend money on ridiculous things but you know its always nice to cut back on things you think really should be given to you for free. I didnt ask to sweat or wash. Same goes for tampons and dental care.

6. Heels or flats?
I love heels. I have many many pairs of them. But I rarely wear them. I love my flats. I love running about. Without worrying about snapping an ankle or falling on my ass in a public place...which is inevitable... I live for trainers too. I'm all about my Vans at the mo and have silly amounts of pairs. In all colours. I love the Adidas originals range too and have my hi-top Jazzy Jeffs (as the boy likes to call them) from New York which are awesome and nike dunks...oh heaven heaven heaven.

7. Do you make good grades?
Do I? Hmmmmmmmmm. I did.... once. In my GCSEs I did quite well and shocked myself a wee bit. You know, A's A*'s. Then I did A-levels. Skived loads. And panicked about exams so i quit 2 months before them. Then I tried to see sense and went and did some more and did the same. Oh my. I have done A levels in General Studies, Environmental Science, Geography, Media Studies, Film Studies, French and Theatre Studies. Theatre is the only one I got a grade in. I went and kicked ass in my practical exam. An A. Thanks. And then didnt bother with the written. I thought oh well. Look what you've done again... Wasted time being a student and then they sent me a little slip through the post saying you have a Grade E Theatre Studies A Level and I thought WOW. Thats amazing. I didnt expect that. Hahahaha.

8. Favorite colors?
I like purple. And I like Green. And I like Blue. And I like Pink. I like a lotttt.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I used to manage my parents bar. Lovely Bar of Greatness I had an unhealthy obsession with Red Bull. At least one a day. I love the taste. I can taste it now. Beautiful sugary juice of lushness. I quit it. I had irregular heart beats hahah.

10. Do you drink juice?
Boy always has juice but thats because he's awesome. Apple or Orange... No bits. Although as a treat I really like that crap tropical juice you can get which is clearly not real juice and probably not even tropical but I love it and the fact that it is illuminous orange in colour.

11. Do you like swimming?
I used to love swimming. I did a lot of it. I had crazy tutors in swimming and stuff. Then I just grew bored and I feel a bit the same now. It bores me. I go and I try to think about everything I need to think about but I just feel bored. And I also find that if i don't think about it I can swim well. But then I suddenly think about what I am doing and I get confused and lose it a bit and swim like someone that has no arms or legs to speak of. Much the same with breathing really. I am a bit special....

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
I eat everything with a fork. I am refined. I don't know why I do. I always have. I eat Pizza with a knife and fork. I eat cupcakes with a fork. The only thing I probably don't is biscuits. It would be ridiculous to try. They'd crumb everywhere...

13. Favorite moisturizer?
DO you know what?! I hate the F. out of moisturiser. I hate it. Well face moisturiser I do. I hate you face moisturiser. I can never get it right. My skin is either as dry as a bone or greasy as a fish. Its shite. BUT. Saying that I love love love this coconut moisturiser from Primark of ALL places. Its £2 for a big tub and I slather it on after a shower and I love the smell of it. It smells more creamy than coconutty but it makes your clothes smell of it and your bed and everything smells CLEEEEEEEAN. go get some. Go. They do other flavours too. The other day I went to buy some and hell I splashed out on some matching body scrub and lip balm... get me... oooooh.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes I do. I never did. But I do. Thats what happens when you meet people you don't hate enough that you would marry them. Awwww.

15. Do you get mad easily?
I do. But I am calming myself. I get mad at silly things. I am a bit stressy. But for the sake of the boy and my own sanity I am chilling.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
I have never seen a ghost but I would fucking love to just to see if theyre true.

17. Any phobias?
Spiders. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And I appear to get quite panicky at times but I don't know why and its irrational so maybe not a phobia...?

18. Do you bite your nails?
No no no. Grim.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I'm glad to say I have not. But sorry for you readers that I dont have an exciting tale to tell about this. ALTHOUGH once.... I was using hair conditioner to shave my legs and some must have dripped a bit onto the shower where I was standing and I must have moved and I slipped a bit and for a second I thought that I might have died.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yeah shit loads and dont I know it when I go to the evil that is hot yoga and toxins are coming out of me like steam out of a kettle.
Well. I'm sure you now know I am a bit mental.
Happy reading chums.
Boys parents are coming over from Ireland this weekend. I am quite excited. They're cool.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment