Wednesday 3 March 2010

I'm rubbish....

Its wednesday and the scanning has come to a halt. I have the comics!!! I just don't have them scanned. Unfortunately I rely on Picto for his scanning abilities (bless him) and sometimes I rely on the boy to relay the pictures to him if I dont get to do so myself. But the boy has been hoarding things a little bit. hahah.

Apparently one of them was left near a watermelon which went a little mouldy and leaked on the comic!^%$%&!!@! But apparently its salvageable. Why thanks. Anyway.

Picto is at uni today but will be back in the office tomorrow so hopefully I will be back on top of things tomorrow. Two comics in one day!!! Whoop!

I also have cupcake pictures from an order I did the other day but due to internet issues and the packing of cables that connect phone to computer I havent done it! Boo.

Have patience my dear blogging friends!

OH! ALSO!!! I cannot believe how many followers I have got. Seriously! I cannot believe it! Its so cool to think that people have even a slight interest in any of the silly things I say! If you think you know anyone that also might wanna take a look tell them! I never knew the internet could be so cool!!

So a giant thank you. I wish I could send people cakes. Just so you know. The thought is there. I am mentally sending you ALL cakes. And it is the thought that counts.

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment