Friday 12 March 2010

Hmph. Boo. Hmph. Meh

Do you ever feel like you want something so bad and you will explode if you don't get it. But you can't have it? And it feels like youre on fire inside your tummy and not in a good way. I feel like that now.

I feel horrible. Truely horrible. On edge with bad butterflies. I love good butterflies. I truly hate bad butterflies.

I wonder if it is just me? Do normal people just think... I can't have it so just don't worry about it. I don't know why I don't have that mentality.

I put myself out there yesterday. I got shot down. I feel like I just want to hide under a rock. You should never run away right... but I just want to be anywhere but here.

"...Because there's nothing that I wouldn't do to hold on to you
but you give me nothing to hold on to." -
When All Else Fails, It Fails - The Ataris

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog :)
    following you.. follow back maybe? :]
    amberamberamberx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm rather cryptic.

    but you should be proud of yourself for going after what you wanted. even if it didnt work out.

    if you didnt you would always wonder.

    x

    ReplyDelete