Friday 21 August 2009

Its Fridayyyyyy....

...and I have decided that I am going to go to town with the cupcakes. I am gonna start making special things that are beyond your wildest dreams. I have one thing, which I have had in mind for a while now... Although I am not sure quite how to do it... I'm being very vague I know... But that's because I do not want to let the cat out of the bag just yet no no no.

But I thought I would mention it on here, not only because I havent had anything worthy to blog in two days, but also because I am trying to build suspense...rather woefully. HA.

So watch this space.

If anyone has anything good to say about me or my cakes... feel free to comment. Everybody loves a bit of feedback...

This guy is drawn by Natalie Dee. I have loved her work since me and Burt came across her website while bored working for MyCrapMove in 2002. hahaha

go to http://www.nataliedee.com/ and prepare for awesomeness...

No comments:

Post a Comment