Wednesday 19 August 2009

Half day....

... at work and I am now sat on the internet wasting it... Does it count if the suns shining in through the window onto your head?

The song Who Knew by Pink is playing on some variety of music channel on sky... it really makes me think about Burt. To the point where my eyes begin to well a little bit.

"...I'll keep you locked in my head, until we meet again...I won't forget you my friend. What happened.... Time makes it harder I wish I could remember... But I keep your memory. You visit me in my sleep..."

I don't know what old Pink was singing about but it still hits a nerve a bit.

Once upon a time Burt came round with Boo (her little un) to make cakes. Except me and Burt got carried away and tried to take over... Poor old Boo didnt get a look in...
Burt & Boo baking... this photo really doesn't do the pair of them justice. My beautiful girls... I'll find something nice...
Kirstie Lois Holmes...
Such a poser. But the best friend. Such a funny bastard.

And with no further ado...may I introduce the little un... Brodie Scarlett Mimi Boo...

A poser just like her ma.

Shes well into baking... I promise she asks to do it... I dont even have to force her!

No comments:

Post a Comment