Saturday 1 May 2010

Peanut Butter Cupcakes...

So the boy put in a little request...

"Can you make peanut butter cupcakes? Because I always think that peanut butter should be sweet and its not so I thought that maybe if you mixed it with chocolate it would be nice? So I thought maybe you could make peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes."

Hahahahah. I was amused by this but I thought... I freakin love peanut butter and you should love it too... So yeah I will do that, partly because you are lovely and you only need ask and I do anything (ha) and partly because I have wanted to make these for some time. Just needed a little nudge...

SO I actually invented a recipe. I replaced the butter with peanut butter...well some of it...and that's all I will give away. Oh except for the fact that I put bits of Cadburys Fudge in there...

A finger of fudge is just enough...

Peanut Butter Cupcake...

Filled with chopped up bits of Cadburys Fudge...

Peanut Butter & Nutella Icing....

Crumbled up Cadburys Twirl on Top....
(Cadburys... Sponsor me? Yeah? Go on... I'm nice...)

Cuppy Cuppy Cake... In My HAND...

Nom Nom Nom

Thanks for inventing it boy... ♥

You can thank me later for making it.

2 comments: