Thursday 20 May 2010

Doorstep Cry

Ugh. Had a row with the boy. Only because I am down and wanted attention. Nothing more. And it seems the slightest thing will set me off.

He went home to bed. I sat on the step and sobbed.

Remember before when I said I sobbed so hard my chest hurt. Yeah. It was that again. Nice.

Need to cheer the fuck up.

Brighter note... Alan wants 40 cakes for his birthday. I have no idea who he will be giving these to. An order is an order and I REALLY need the cash.


Check this out... I love this song more than words can say

Its probably not want you want to listen to when you're a bit sad, but it has nice memories for me.

First heard it on Katy's Ipod when we were on holiday in LA and this, Wish you Were here by Incubus (Oh Brandon you beautiful beautiful man) and 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger were our LA songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment