Thursday 3 September 2009

I have not blogged for ages as I have been on a trip to Germany with work... I wanted to blog while I was out there as I have purchased a cute pink little netbook thing for that one and only purpose only to forget to sort out all my photo stuff on here therefore even though I took my leads so I could upload the inevitable photo opportunities onto here I could not as I hadnt thought to stick the software on. Good one. What a waste. Least I know for next time. I have managed to stick my actual camera photos on here but not the phone ones and that is the problem I had. Still havent bothered.Oh the laziness!!

So all in all I am writing to tell you I havent died. I have just been lazy. Whats worse?
The pretty garden at the hotel. I fell in love. Absolutely. Whole heartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment