Friday 20 August 2010

Day 2...

Good morning loyal blog followers of joy...

Day 2... The meaning behind my blog name.

I would like to take this time to describe and discuss what my blog name really means because I wouldnt want you to be left in the dark...

My blog name means I am Bitsy and I make cupcakes. I display them, in picture form, here. Hence... Bitsy's Cupcakery.

Does that come across as sarcastic?

I am in one of those moods.

If you are doing this 30 days things comment and let me know so I can follow and learn all about y'all. xxx

ps. Cupcake pictures to come soon. Sorry its been ages. I am slack... I am sure if you carry on following this 30 days thing at some point it will all come out in a giant flood of sadness and rage and you will understand why I have been so lame.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment