Friday, 20 August 2010
Ok... 15 interesting facts...
1. I am so embarrassed to have uploaded that photo... I am terribly self conscious and hate my teeth.
2. I used to own a horse. (oh these arent interesting at all are they)
3. My dad was a roadie with bands... He was offered a 12 month tour with AC/DC but my mom said if he went he may as well not come back... (thats not even about me...)
4. I would give anything to be able to speak french fluently... any language... the fact that it takes time is not good enough for me.
5. I used to sing and play bass in a band.
6. I have a secret love for "urban" music.
7. I cannot for the life of me walk in heels yet I have about 50 pairs. I sometimes buy them because they are pretty and would look good on display...shhhhh!
8. I am a pretty independent person but when I am hungover I get all cuddly and like to be with someone I can cosy up with.
9. Im a winter baby and love nothing more than snow, frosts, open fires, christmas that kind of thing.
10. I love movies I have about 600 DVDs but I rarely watch one all the way through if I am by myself. Mostly I nod off.
12. I can whip up pretty nifty fancy dress costumes... of late I have been... A lion, Cheetara from Thundercats, The black Smoke from Lost and Chun-Li from Streetfighter.
13. My hair is naturally GINGER. Pretty curly. And massive. You should see the Lion dress up pictures. I backcombed it into an afro to make a mane.
14. I love Andrew McCarthy (of St Elmos Fire/Pretty in Pink fame) and would have married him had he of not aged.
15. I fed a hedgehog cheese once.
Well there you go... enlightened? Didnt think so...
I did a thing like this on Facebook once... I think it was slightly more interesting... I gave it a bit more thought... Maybe I should have pasted it in... Oh well.
Thanks for your ears. x