Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday wonderingsss...

Its Wednesday... I'm off on half day from work to make some bits and bobs for this weekends impending cupcake orders...
I have lots to keep me busy.
I was just thinking (because work is well quiet right now) that its pretty cool that I made so many cakes the original kenwood blew up. I don't think I have EVER used anything so much it broke? Maybe I will have a word with the parents and see whether I did as a child. It's my own fault... I get bored quickly and move on haha.
A mad weekend ahead with partying not just cakes. Its a wonder I haven't died yet. I must be a prime example of burning the candle at both ends. Apparently Thursday, Friday and Saturday night madness... Oh and also what I like to call "Lost Sundays" where we all group together and watch Friday nights Lost that has been Sky Plussed. OH LOST. How I love you.
And James Sawyer. You... You.... You.

(stolen from buddytv.com)

Oh and its Valentines. And I made the boy a little thing he will not appreciate in the slightest. Cuz sometimes he is a bit of a shit. Good times. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment