Saturday 5 December 2009

So....

A few cakey bits to report....

As I mentioned somewhere below my buddy Paddy was coming to town and we decided being as he had been hiding in Manchester when it was his actual birthday in october we would throw him a surprise party at Fubar. I know he loves the cupcakes I make so I decided I would make him loads of cakes to make his day as when I text him to say happy birthday he said he was sad because he didnt have any of my cake.

So the finished article were theeeeeseeee... (the photos really don't do them justice. IN FACT. All of my photos dont do any of my cakes justice...



I hope you had a good time Pad, I know you read this. Me and the boy killed it on the buffet. Don't act like you're not impressed!! Miss you honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment