Tuesday 10 November 2009

Dollymix Encore...

It's been so long since I posted anything of interest or cupcakey for a while due to the internet issue mentioned below somewhere...

So anyway, I did my second lot of cakes for Dollymix last week. I really need to go in there and see them on display but i have been away in Burnley this past weekend and now am going to Wales this weekend...boo but apparently they are doing rather well...when I came into work on monday someone even said " I saw your cakes in Dollymix!" ... Cool... Well here is a photo of the lovely logo...

http://www.dollymixvintage.com/...

if you live in Leicester...if you come and visit...or if youre thinking of visiting...DO... and go there...its a frickin treasure trove.

So... these are the cake... I just did rainbow cakes, vanilla cakes, lemon cakes and guinness choc cakes and decorated them with bright butter icing and sprinkles. The lemon cakes had lemon butter icing and those lovely little 1980s jelly lemon things on ha


(gloria estefan...can't stay away from you)

No comments:

Post a Comment