Saturday 16 January 2010

el numero tres

These little beauties.... WELL.

I think I have fallen in love with the little men hahah. They are so cute! I make comics and they are little men that look like this so never expect any people that actually look real. They will always look like this! This is how I see people. hahaha. Everyone has a bald head.

So this was another birthday order through work... Simons 40th. He likes manchester united and also the new york rangers so I thought I would incorporate this in.

Little manchester united players and the badge. (which was hardcore to pipe...think my self teaching is going ok....)


Little n.y rangers players and the badge


And ta daaaaaaa...


And boxed...

"When Manchester United are at their best I am close to orgasm..." - Gianluca Vialli

No comments:

Post a Comment